Funding for priority training
Our calls for co-investment in priority training support the growth of UK Creative Industries by offering co-investment to deliver training in priority skills or that helps people progress into in-demand roles needed by their industry.
Who can apply?
Training providers with experience of delivering industry-led training. For some industries, we require you to make a contribution to the Skills Investment Fund at the point of a successful co-investment offer. (Please read the call for co-investment for details.)
How to apply
First of all, simply download and read the relevant call for co-investment document for your industry below to find out what training we are looking to support and how you can apply. Next, please call and discuss your project with a member of our team or contact for your industry before submitting your application.
Children's TV, High End TV and Film
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FILM AND HIGH END TV FUNDING
- Download the call for co-investment in Priority Training for Children's TV, High End TV and Film (PDF, 455KB)
- For TV enquiries, please contact HETV@creativeskillset.org / 020 7713 9800. For film enquiries please contact email@example.com / 020 7713 9800.
Animation, Games and VFX
- Download the call for co-investment in Priority Training for Animation, Games and VFX (PDF, 455KB)
- Discuss your application with our funds team on firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7713 9800
Making a successful application
For full guidance about what to expect when applying and how to make a successful application, please read our Co-investment Guide for Organisations which will guide you through making your application to receive co-investment for your training project.
- Download our Co-investment Guide for Organisations (PDF, 0.5 MB)
For further information or advice on our funding process, please contact:
Creative Skillset Fund Team
t: 020 7713 9800