Apprenticeship programme accreditation
Creative Skillset accredits apprenticeship provision in the following frameworks:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Creative and Digital Media
- Apprenticeship in Fashion and Textiles (all pathways)
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Fashion and Textiles (all pathways)
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Photo Imaging
Successful apprenticeships receive the Creative Skillset Tick, the quality of industry-approved training.
- Access detailed industry feedback on your apprenticeships.
- Prove the high standard of your provision to employers and learners.
- Brand all marketing materials relating to provision with the Creative Skillset Tick logo.
- Increase profits; the Tick has been known to triple applications from learners.
- Take advantage of our national marketing campaign. Creative Skillset promote Tick courses and apprenticeships to over 30,000 fans and followers on social media and over 11,000 e-newsletter subscribers. We also place Tick provision at the top of searches on our courses database and create case studies to celebrate individual and provider successes.
The process begins with an application form, with thorough guidance and advice available if you need it. If this step is successful Creative Skillset or our practitioners will spend half a day at your facility, talking to you, your apprentices and employers.
Our group of apprenticeship and industry practitioners is recruited from across the creative industries, to assess provision and ensure it produces a workforce that meets the needs of their sectors.
Provision will be judged on factors including:
- Employer engagement in the apprenticeship pathway
- Quality delivery of the apprenticeship pathway
- The apprentice experience
- General criteria
- Programme statistics
Please read the full guidelines and companion document before applying.