How we can help your business
Creative Skillset can help you grow your talent
- Do you want to upskill your workforce to stay ahead of the competition?
- Are you planning to inject new talent into your business, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you need help identifying the funding that might be available to your business?
We can help.
How we work with businesses
Creative Skillset’s Industry Partnerships team works with companies of all sizes across the UK’s Creative Industries.
At a strategic level, we work with senior employers to plan the large scale interventions and to direct the industry and government investment into activities that develop the world-class talent which will keep our industries globally competitive.
On the ground, we work closely with business, especially small, medium and micro, to help them overcome barriers to investing in training.
We will support your business to:
- Plan and access training for your workforce, developing innovative solutions to suit your business
- Take on the best new talent from all backgrounds through apprenticeships, internships and other placement schemes
- Access funding for training, both from Creative Skillset and other sources
- Gain fresh insights from Labour Market Intelligence and connect to new opportunities and initiatives
- Connect you to other, similar businesses with which you can collaborate to tackle challenges together
Get in touch
Our Industry Partnerships team works with businesses across the UK, covering all of the industries with which we work.
Click here to find contact details of the right person to help your business.