Meet the High End TV Team
You can contact us at HETV@creativeskillset.org or call 020 7713 9800.
The individual members of the High End TV Team are:
HETV Programme Lead
Kaye heads up the team and provides overall strategic direction for the Fund, as well as being the main point of contact for the High End TV Council who have ultimate accountability for the Fund. Kaye also acts as the main spokesperson for the activity of the department.
Please contact Kaye if you have any questions about:
- The strategy of the High End TV Levy Fund
- Potential partnership or collaborative opportunities
- The HETV Council and industry working groups
HETV Skills Manager
Hannah manages the High End TV department’s relationships with training providers and is the key contact for all training programmes commissioned and supported by the Fund. Hannah also leads on tracking of the outcomes and outputs of the programmes in the longer term.
Please contact Hannah if you have any questions about:
- External Skills Funded Programmes
- Opportunities for Training Providers
Arnie is the glue that sticks the department together, overseeing and tracking HETV Levy payments by productions and leading on coordinating the HETV Council meetings and industry working groups.
Please contact Arnie if you have any questions about:
- High End TV Levy Contributions
- Bursaries for High End TV Crew
HETV Trainee Finder Senior Manager
Nicky leads on the design and delivery of Trainee Finder and Make a Move. Nicky also heads up all aspects of industry liaison for both programmes, as well as ensuring delivery remain on track and on budget.
Please contact Nicky if you have any questions about:
- Trainee Finder, our new entrant scheme
- Make a Move, our stepping up scheme
HETV Trainee Finder Manager
Patrizia is the main contact for all of our HETV Trainees who are on the programme and also for productions wishing to discuss securing trainees for their production. Patrizia is also the best person to chat through any Make a Move applications before submitting a request.
Please contact Patrizia if you have any questions about:
- Applying for trainees through Trainee Finder
- Applying for Make a Move funding support
Trainee Finder Administrator
Katie provides administration for HETV and Film Trainee Finder, ensuring all associated paperwork is up to date for each application. Katie also works with Patrizia to offer practical support to individual trainees with their placements.
Please contact Katie if you have any questions about:
- Applying to become a trainee on Trainee Finder
- Trainee Finder paperwork from Productions