Industry Steering Group
The Skills for the Digital Economy Programme is guided by a group of experts from the Welsh creative industries. It is their responsibility to monitor Creative Skillset Cymru's delivery of the project, ensuring the programme delivers the higher level training needed to tackle skills needs.
The steering group will utilise Creative Skillset research on the skills and training needs in West Wales and the Valleys, including North West Wales, for the benefit of production companies and freelancers. This will help to inform a wide variety of tailored training methods.
Members of this group will also provide advice and guidance; assisting Creative Skillset Cymru in communicating with the Welsh industry regarding the work, achievements and benefits of the project.
Membership of the group
- Dai Banner, Managing Director, Wales Interactive
- Mark Broughton, Non-Executive Director, CC4
- Steve Cowin, Chief Technical Officer, S4C
- Catrin Evans, Senior Producer, Tinopolis
- David Evans, General Manager, Cwmni Da
- Catrin Hughes-Roberts, Head of Partnerships, S4C
- Huw Marshall, Digital Manager, S4C
- Jon Rennie, Managing Director, Bait Studio
- Nia Thomas, TAC representative/Managing Director, Boom Pictures
- Ian Tweedale, Head of Interactive Services and Learning, BBC
- Gareth Williams, Chief Executive, Rondo
- Gwawr Hughes, Director, Creative Skillset Cymru
- Rhidian Dafydd, Project Manager, Creative Skillset Cymru
- Jane Davies - Project Co-ordinator, Creative Skillset Cymru
- Nerys Reynolds, Project Administrator, Creative Skillset Cymru