Funding for training providers
Creative Skillset's high-end TV department has established industry led working groups to identify training needs and shape bespoke new initiatives. To deliver these we work with industry recognised training providers. All programmes that are open for training providers to apply for funding from the High-end TV Levy Fund are listed on this page.
Programmes that are currently active in delivery are listed here.
Leadership and management training for heads of department
Deadline to receive a one-page expression of interest is noon, 11 May 2018
A provider is sought to manage the bookings and administration for Creative Skillset’s newly-developed Leadership and Management Training for Heads of Department in High-end TV drama.
The provider will have overall responsibility for the scheduling, booking and administrative management of 22 sessions of Creative Skillset’s pre-designed, bespoke leadership and management short courses for HODs/key crew working on High-end TV drama productions. This includes:
- Sourcing up to five appropriate trainers to be trained by Creative Skillset’s designated trainer
- Actively promoting the course to High-end TV drama productions and post houses
- Managing the booking process with productions and post houses, including confirming access to an appropriate training room on their premises at no additional cost
- Managing the booking process with the approved course trainers, contracting and providing payment of trainers on delivery of training sessions
- Manage participant feedback for each session in conjunction with the trainer(s)
For full details download the tender guidelines.