High End TV Bursaries
We invite applications from individuals, working in the UK Screen industry as freelancers, to apply for bursary support to help them progress within High End TV drama.
What can we support?
Up to £800 is available for eligible individuals to cover course fees, travel and childcare costs (where applicable). Please note that the following in-demand roles and skills are currently being prioritised:
- Line Producer | Production Manager | Production Co-ordinator | Script Supervisor
- Accountant | Assistant Accountant
- Location Manager | Location Assistant
- 1st Assistant Director | 2nd Assistant Director
Who can apply?
Individuals can apply for a High End TV bursary if:
- You can demonstrate proven professional working experience in the UK screen industries
- You have been accepted onto an eligible training course
- You can demonstrate that the training will benefit your career progression within the High End TV industry
How to apply?
Read the guidelines carefully to find out more about eligibility, what you can apply for and how to submit your application. It is vital that you read the guidelines before starting your application. Your application will not be successful if you do not demonstrate that you meet all the criteria.
This is a rolling bursary scheme and you can submit an application at any time before 31 March 2018. However, please note there is a high demand for this funding and the programme will close when all funds have been allocated, which may be before this date.
We are unable to take phone queries regarding High End TV bursaries. Please address any written queries to firstname.lastname@example.org