High End TV Co-ordinator
- Monday 8 January 2018
- Closing date:
- Wednesday 31 January 2018
The High End TV (HETV) program delivers skills initiatives and interventions to grow and improve the calibre of the high end drama workforce. The HETV Co-ordinator will support the day to day co-ordination needs of the HETV activity program, including proactively working to ensure continued buy-in by industry to paying into the HETV levy, and monitoring the success of all HETV skills programs, monitoring and tracking outputs and outcomes and ensure value for money against agreed priorities.
The role will have responsibility for processing the financial and contracting aspects of HETV program and ensuring all contracted outcomes and outputs are received on time and are complete. The role will work closely with the HETV Lead and the Senior HETV CPD Manager to ensure delivery is on track and meeting industry need. The role will work in collaboration with the wider skills teams to ensure a joined up collaborative approach to support the industry.
- Overall responsibility for processing, uploading and keeping up to date files on financial and contracted paperwork relating to HETV training
- Manage the HETV levy tracker in collaboration with the HETV lead and finance team, inputting all grants and sharing status updates with the wider team
- Monitor actual spend against agreed annual activities and flag quarterly any potential over or underspend to the HETV Lead
- Produce regular status reports for the HETV levy sub committee and other required reporting on income, applications and funding streams related to the levy working with the finance department
- Monitor HETV levy contributions, raise any issues of non-payment, ensure all productions accessing the fund have contributed
- Work closely with the HETV Lead to actively market the positive work of the levy to new or non-levy paying production companies
- Monitor the GIFTS system to see when applications are received for HETV skills funds and ensure they are forwarded to the HETV Senior CPD Manager for assessment in a timely manner
- Work with the Fund Team to ensure all grant paperwork and contracts are sent out promptly and received promptly from production companies - flag any issues with Senior CPD Manager
- Create a tracker of all HETV skills funds approved to map activity and share outcomes effectively
- Work closely with the HETV Senior CPD Manager liaise with training providers to agree and then track outcomes and ensure all contracted targets are met.
- Work closely with the Senior New Entrant Manager and Trainee Finder Manager to track Make a Move and Trainee Finder outcomes and successes
- Manage the HETV bursary fund in coordination with the HETV Senior CDP Manager
- Produce regular reports when required on outputs and outcomes from training providers
- Share intelligence of forthcoming productions with the wider team to assist in placements for new entrants and make a move placements
- Collate and share evaluation summaries from completed training
- Support the delivery of external events related to the HETV skills programme when required
- Provide coordination support to the HETV Lead and Senior HETV CPD Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service
- Liaise with the Communications team regarding key HETV messaging, supporting the delivery of the HETV newsletter and the creation of web content for the department
- Lead on ensuring HETV have a good social media presence and take responsibility for the department Twitter account and ensure regular content is uploaded in coordination with Communications team
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive. It is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in a co-ordinator role ideally within TV or a creative organisation.
- Experience of managing fund databases and adept at tracking outcomes.
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships and relationships.
- Outstanding communication, organisational, planning and execution skills.
- Effective positive human relations skills including tact, diplomacy, and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Adept at utilising social media marketing tools.
To discuss this opportunity further, or to apply please submit a CV and provide a cover letter of no more than two pages explaining why you are interested in the role and how your experience is relevant. Please email: email@example.com
The application deadline is Wednesday 31 January 2018.